Website Terms & Conditions
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to Nionics (the “Site”). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Nionics and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by Nionics at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
- Fraud: By becoming a member, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your membership can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by “Nionics” in its sole discretion. If membership has been revoked, “Nionics” reserves the right to refuse application or readmission to the membership program.
- Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sub-license, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
- Third-Party Services. We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF SUCH MERCHANTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SITE.
- Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
- Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from our Merchants that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
- Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
- Return Policy. Items may be returned or exchanged up to 7 days after the receipt of your merchandise. In the event that your merchandise needs to be returned or exchanged for any other reason besides damage or incorrect shipment, the customer must call or e-mail customer service and obtain a return authorization. The customer is responsible for all freight charges (including delivery, pickup, storage, transfer fees charged by the freight company, and the freight for any new merchandise being shipped from Nionics). Exchanges and returns will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee. SPECIAL ORDER AND CUSTOM MADE ITEMS MAY NOT BE RETURNED. Check with your sales person when placing your order if you have any question over our return policy.
- Venue; Applicable Law. YOU AGREE THAT ALL ACTIONS OR PROCEEDINGS ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SAMPLES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH SUCH USE, SHALL BE LITIGATED IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF “Toronto”, “Ontario”. YOU ARE EXPRESSLY SUBMITTING AND CONSENTING IN ADVANCE TO SUCH JURISDICTION IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN ANY OF SUCH COURTS, AND ARE WAIVING ANY CLAIM THAT “Toronto” , “Ontario” OR THE DISTRICT OF “Toronto/Ontario” IS AN INCONVENIENT FORUM OR AN IMPROPER FORUM BASED ON LACK OF VENUE. Nionics.com is created and controlled by “Nionics”, a wholey owned subsidiary of “Nionics Inc. in the Province of “ONTARIO”, Canada. As such, the laws of “Ontario” will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- Verify Members’ Address: “Nionics” reserves the right to contact a Member via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the Member’s correct name and address) that is needed to provide the Member with the information he or she requested from “Nionics”.
Products Terms & Conditions
Subject to the country specific provisions below, these Terms provide that all disputes between you and Nionics will be resolved by BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under these Terms, except for matters that may be taken to small claims court. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury, and your claims cannot be brought as a class action. Please review Section 10 (“Dispute Resolution and Arbitration”) of these Terms for the details regarding your agreement to arbitrate any disputes with Nionics.
FOR EUROPEAN UNION (EU) USERS: if a dispute arises, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as arbitration, as an alternative to litigation. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Nionics in the most expedient and cost-effective manner, Nionics’ strong preference is that you and Nionics resolve any and all disputes arising in connection with these Terms by binding arbitration, without prejudice to section 8 of the Product Terms.
The product is provided “as-is” and without warranties of any kind other than those provided for in the Nionics Limited Warranty and Nionics’ liability to you is limited.
FOR EU USERS: the Product is provided “as-is” and without warranties of any kind except for those provided for in the Nionics Limited Warranty and any warranties implied by law, such as legal guarantees of conformity for goods offered to consumers in the EU, and Nionics’ liability to you is limited as set out in the country variations section of the Product Terms.
By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 18 years of age; (b) your use of the Product is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. If you are agreeing to these terms or using the Product on behalf of an entity, organization, company, or individual, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that organization or individual to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of that organization or individual.
If you choose to provide input or suggestions regarding problems with, or proposed modifications or improvements to, the Product (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant Nionics an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to exploit such Feedback in any manner and for any purpose with no duty to make any payments to you for such exploitation.
3. YOUR OBLIGATIONS.
By using the Product, and by entering into these Terms, you represent and warrant that your use of the Product and your involvement of events or activities incidental to your use of the Product comply and will comply with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations, and that you will not use the Product except as expressly permitted under these Terms.
For users located in China, you agree to comply with the “People’s Republic of China on Guarding State Secrets Law,” “Copyright Law of People’s Republic of China,” “Regulations on Protection of Computer Information System Security People’s Republic of China,” “Regulations on Computer Software Protection,” “Internet Electronic Bulletin Service Management Requirements,” “Information Network Transmission Right Protection Ordinance” and other applicable laws and regulations.
For users located in the EU, this includes complying with the relevant privacy and data protection laws, and copyright law as well as any audio related regulations applicable in the country where you are located.
Nionics takes intellectual property rights seriously and we expect our customers as well as anyone using our products (both hardware and software) do the same. Nionics only permit audio files that have been purchased by the user or audio files with full copyright ownership by the user to be programmed and played on the Product. Audio files include, but are not limited to, audio coding formatted digital files such as MP3 and WAV files, audio playback from an internet audio streaming service or website, and audio recorded from a microphone. In addition to the abovementioned conditions, Nionics only permit the use of the Product for personal and private use. This means, for example, that the following is not permitted: (a) playing programmed audio on the Product for commercial purposes such as playing in a commercial building for patrons; (b) redistributing programmed audio for the purpose of copying, reproducing, “ripping”, or making it available to the public without the permission from the copyright holder of the audio on the Product; (c) selling the Product with the programmed audio without the permission from the copyright holder of the audio; (d) any making use of the Product which is not expressly permitted under these Terms.
The visual interfaces, graphics, design, firmware, software, services, and all other elements of the Product (“Materials”) provided by Nionics are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials contained in the Product are the property of Nionics or our third-party licensors. Nionics reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
You are responsible for your use of the Product. You will defend and indemnify Nionics and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (together, the “Nionics Entities”) from and against every claim, liability, damage, loss, and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with: (a) use or alleged use of the Product; (b) your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation; (c) your violation of any third-party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy, right; or (d) any dispute or issue between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of that claim.
6. DISCLAIMERS; NO WARRANTIES.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN NIONICS LIMITED WARRANTY, THE PRODUCT AND ALL MATERIALS, AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PRODUCT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE NIONICS ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN NIONICS LIMITED WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE PRODUCT, PRODUCT ACCESSORIES, AND ALL MATERIALS, INCLUDING: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (B) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. THE NIONICS ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN NIONICS LIMITED WARRANTY, THAT THE PRODUCT, PRODUCT ACCESSORIES, OR ANY PORTION OF THE PRODUCT, OR ANY MATERIALS, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE PRODUCT, PRODUCT ACCESSORIES, OR ANY MATERIALS WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY OF THE NIONICS ENTITIES OR THE PRODUCT THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE PRODUCT, PRODUCT ACCESSORIES, AND ANY MATERIALS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE PRODUCT AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR NIONICS HARDWARE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCT) OR THIRD PARTY PROPERTY, OR THE LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE NIONICS ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE PRODUCT, PRODUCT ACCESSORIES, OR ANY MATERIALS, FLIGHT ENVIRONMENT DATA, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ANY NIONICS ENTITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SECTION 10.4(iii), THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE NIONICS ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PORTION OF THE PRODUCT OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO $20.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS INTENDED TO AND DOES ALLOCATE THE RISKS BETWEEN THE PARTIES UNDER THESE TERMS. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 7 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
Subject to the country specific provisions below, these Terms are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to conflict of law principles. If a lawsuit or court proceeding is permitted under these Terms, then you and Nionics agree to submit to the personal and exclusive court jurisdictions and federal courts located within Toronto, Ontario for the purpose of litigating any dispute.
EXCEPTION, for EU USERS: We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms without your prior express consent, provided that we assign the Terms on the same conditions or conditions that are no less advantageous to you.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND ARBITRATION
10.1. Generally. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Nionics in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and Nionics agree that every dispute arising in connection with these Terms will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of these Terms, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether a claim arises during or after the termination of these Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND NIONICS ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
10.2. Exceptions. Despite the provisions of Section 10.1, nothing in these Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of either party to: (a) bring an individual action in small claims court; (b) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (c) seek injunctive relief in a court of law; or (d) to file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
AUSTRALIAN USERS: Despite the provisions of Section 10.1, nothing in these Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of either party to: (a) bring an individual action in small claims court; (b) claim in relation to your rights and statutory guarantees in Section 6.1; (c) seek injunctive relief in a court of law; or (d) to file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
10.3. Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Nionics will be settled under the Federal Arbitration Act, and governed by the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, “CAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“CAA”), as modified by these Terms, and will be administered by the CAA. The CAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the CAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting Nionics.
10.4. Notice; Process. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by certified U.S. Mail or by Federal Express (signature required) or, only if such other party has not provided a current physical address, then by electronic mail (“Notice”). The Notice must: (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). The parties will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if the parties do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Nionics may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or Nionics must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. If the dispute is finally resolved through arbitration in your favor, Nionics will pay you the highest of the following: (i) the amount awarded by the arbitrator, if any; (ii) the last written settlement amount offered by Nionics in settlement of the dispute prior to the arbitrator’s award; or (iii) $1,000.
10.5. Fees. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Terms, Nionics will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $10,000, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the CAA Rules. Any arbitration hearing will take place at a location to be agreed upon in Toronto, ON, Canada, but if the claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (a) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (b) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (c) by an in-person hearing as established by the CAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your billing address. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the CAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse Nionics for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the CAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits.
10.6. No Class Actions. YOU AND NIONICS AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and NIONICS agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
10.7. Modifications of This Arbitration Provision. If Nionics makes any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to Nionics’ address for Notice, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Nionics’ address for Notice, in which case your account with Nionics will be immediately terminated and this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected will survive.
10.8. Enforceability. If Section 10.6 is found to be unenforceable or if the entirety of this Section 10 is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Section 10 (other than, in the latter case, Section 10.6) will be null and void and, in that case, the parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described in Section 8 will govern any action arising out of or related to these Terms.